Positive Behavior Supports
CLiK utilizes a collaborative and evidence-based approach to support individuals who engage in challenging behaviors and/or lack the necessary communication skills to get their needs met. A Positive Behavior Support Specialist works with individuals to make positive changes in their lives and assists to ensure that all caregivers collaborate and provide consistency across all settings. Services include: a Functional Behavior Assessment, development of a Positive Behavior Support Plan, training for all caregivers, monitoring of plans. Collaboration may include caregivers within the home, school or work, and community.
ABA Therapy & Consultation Services
CLiK individualizes ABA therapy services by integrating different methodologies to meet the needs of each individual we serve by recognizing the unique strengths and abilities of each individual. CLiK utilizes evidence-based methodologies such as:
- Discrete Trial Training (DTT): DTT is a methodology of breaking behavior/tasks down into small (discrete) steps that have a clear beginning, middle and end. Individuals start with learning small skills, and gradually learn more complicated skills as each smaller one is mastered.
- Visual Supports, Structured Work Systems, and Activity Organization: Environments that provide clear expectations and predictable routines promote increased engagement and on-task behavior.
- Incidental/Natural Environment Training: Incidental teaching provides structured learning opportunities in the natural environment by using the child’s interests and natural motivation.
- Individual Verbal Behavior (VB) Programs for Children: CLiK works with caregivers to establish a VB program and provides ongoing supervision and training as needed. VB teaches children to recognize that language and how language can be used to help attain immediate goals. Children are taught to use language to communicate, rather than just to label items. Learning how to make requests also results in overall behavior improvements.
Outpatient Mental Health Services
CLiK Provides mental health counseling services through Medicaid and numerous private insurances including: Aetna, Anthem BCBS, Bluegrass Family Health, Center Care, Cigna Ancillary, Cigna Behavioral Health, Coventry Cares, HealthLink, Humana, KY Health Cooperative, Lifesync, MHNet, Medicare, Multi-Plan, Optum Behavioral Health, Tri-Care, United Healthcare, and Wellcare with new Insurance payors added daily!
Social Skills Groups
Our groups teach specific social skills through direct instruction, modeling, and a wide variety of hands on activities. Groups focus on a variety of skills including following directions, taking turns, making and keeping friends, being part of a group, figuring out what’s happening in social situations, understanding what behaviors make kids targets for other kids, fitting in, adapting to unexpected events or changes, initiating or participating in conversations, recovering from disappointment, and other important elements of successful interpersonal relationships.
Licensed Speech Therapists will work with individuals to evaluate and provide treatment and train caregivers. Services may include physician ordered evaluation, therapeutic goals, implementation of goals, and training of caregivers to continue activities in order to improve functioning. These services are provided through the Early and Periodic Screening, Diagnosis and Treatment (EPSDT), Medicaid, and private insurance. EPSDT is a federally mandated Medicaid program for individuals under the age of 21.
Payor sources include:
- SCL Waiver
- MPW Waiver
- Private Pay
- Anthem BCBS
- Bluegrass Family Health
- Center Care
- Cigna Ancillary
- Cigna Behavioral Health
- Coventry Cares
- KY Health Cooperative
- Optum Behavioral Health
- United Healthcare
- New Insurance payors added daily!
- We now accept Credit and Debit cards!